SOLUTION PREMIER SERVICE
SOFTWARE SUPPORT SERVICES:END CUSTOMERS
PROTECTING, MAINTAINING AND EVOLVING YOUR SOLUTION
Today’s enterprises rely almost exclusively on complex, multi-vendor Information Technology and Communications (IT & C) infrastructure to enable mission-critical business processes and achieve customer success
. To allow adoption of new technologies
and provide more intelligent services to users, networks are becoming ever more complex. Maintaining these complex, multi-vendor systems is a serious challenge for C-Level executives everywhere.
Alcatel-Lucent offers a complete range of support services for the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX TM and OpenTouch TM systems through software and hardware support.
Alcatel-Lucent Solution Premier Service (SPS) secures the operation of your business-critical communications infrastructure and applications, protecting your investment
with comprehensive corrective maintenance and continuous evolution through upgrades.
By keeping your systems up to date
with the latest software releases and guaranteeing quick problem resolution, SPS can help eliminate unanticipated support costs. In addition, the service provides operational continuity
as well as reputation and image protection.
Stable pricing for the life of the system, based on the solution software value
- Rapid diagnosis and resolution of critical problems
- Prompt availability of upgrades, updates and patches
- Reactive incident-based support
- Deep knowledge of your Alcatel-Lucent solutions and applications
- Additional technical expertise when necessary
- Predictable costs
- An annual fee for support
- Amortized annual payments and OPEX for upgrades
World-class service delivery
- Better price for multi-year commitments
- Global network of Business Partners
- Best-in-class SLAs and committed response and resolution times to partners
In addition to global Professional Services assistance plus extensive certification and solution training, in order to ensure the service levels we promise, partners have access to
- Around-the-clock, multi-language, multi- channel access to our Technical Support through e-mail, telephone, fax, Web and chat
- Unlimited, around-the-clock remote support by the Alcatel-Lucent Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and Technical Expertise Center (TEC)
- Field expertise proximity in case vendor on-site intervention is necessary
- Unlimited access to our Knowledge Base
- Dedicated incidents tracking and incidents-intelligence tools
- Software download notifications
WHY SUPPORT IS ESSENTIAL
- Control costs
- Ensure predictable costs through an OPEX approach
- Eliminate potential costly per-ticket charges by using an annual support fee
- Reduce loss related to solution failure or repair
- Avoid risks and vulnerability windows
- Reduce solution failures through rapid issue identification
- Minimize software downtime by having a controlled approach to maintenance
- Draw greater value from existing applications
- Improve application stability and performance: solutions are always on the latest release
- Reduce solution lifetime deterioration through continuous maintenance
- Ensure continuous improvements through prompt and free access to upgrades
- Reduce complexity and improve solution knowledge
- Ensure access to leading product and solution expertise
- Leverage top vendor expertise, experience and knowledge
- Transfer support complexities to your partner and Alcatel-Lucent
- Increase support delivery agility
- Best-in-class SLAs
- Consistent and homogeneous service levels across all continents
- Committed response and resolution times to Partners
- Improve IT support delivery quality and stability
- Rapid treatment and resolution through committed response and resolution times to our Partners
- Improved IT service delivery quality as a result of consistent and homogeneous service levels
- Focus on business processes and strategic innovation
- Focus on supporting business processes instead of technology
- Focus on strategic innovation initiatives rather than maintenance
In addition to protecting your business from risks and preventing solution failure or system instability, Alcatel-Lucent support can help you realize greater value from your current communications solutions while keeping risks and costs under control. Alcatel-Lucent Solution Premier Service provides both maintenance and evolution under one contract per solution, protecting you from risks and business disruptions while helping you promote growth and innovation.
TALK TO YOUR PARTNERS ABOUT SPS
To protect your solution with a Solution Premier Service, contact your local Business Partner to order SPS and take advantage of all the benefits of Alcatel- Lucent support. Find a partner with the Partner Locator.
A global community of partners: 2,200 worldwide (including resellers, system integrators, hardware vendors and independent software vendors) with a presence in 130 countries to deliver our support services.
Driven to success through extensive training and certification: Our Partner Program drives partner expertise and success in selling, deploying and supporting the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions. Partners have access to multidisciplinary training in fields that include sales product knowledge, pre-sales design and post-sales engineering. The certification process recognizes the acquired skills and knowledge.
Assisted by our top expertise
: Our Partners network is continuously backed by Alcatel-Lucent Customer Care, the Professional Services teams and the Bell Labs innovation powerhouse plus global Alcatel-Lucent Research & Development (R&D).
BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE LEVELS AND SATISFACTION RATES
Our support services are delivered to our partners according to strict response and resolution times. All our partners commit to support delivery capabilities through the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Distributorship Agreement. Alcatel-Lucent takes the responsibility to constantly verify that these contractual capabilities are respected.
With more than 10,000 square meters of testing labs, comprehensive technical skills, proximity to enterprises around the globe and the ability to provide services in multiple languages, Alcatel- Lucent Customer Care enjoys a customer satisfaction rate that surpasses the market average — between 90 percent and 95 percent according to a 2011 customer satisfaction survey.
MORE ABOUT ALCATEL-LUCENT ENTERPRISE SERVICES
With its comprehensive services offering, Alcatel-Lucent helps enterprises benefit from a secure
communications infrastructure throughout its life cycle. Our global partner ecosystem and proven project management methodologies ensure local service and best-in-class